ظرفیت این دوره تکمیل شده است. جهت قرار گیری نام شما در لیست رزرو و حضور در دوره (در صورت کنسلی از سمت شرکت کنندگان) لطفاً با ما تماس بگیرید.
- Competent in English both spoken and written to enable the participants to follow the course and complete the assessments successfully (B2 and above)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an English Teacher in state or private schools/centers.
4 Days (Khordad 22-23 , 29-30), 9-17 (8 hours a day) + eight-week async module for technology
COURSE START DATE:
June 11, 2020 (Khordad 22)
May 20, 2020 (Ordibehesht 31)
May 30, 2020 (Khordad 10)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Designing & Delivering Training Sessions
- Teacher recruitment
- Technology in Teaching and Management
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Curriculum Development
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership Skills
In the rapidly expanding world of English Language Teaching business, there is an increasing demand for not only English teachers but also supervisors for Language institutes, centers, or schools. Experienced teachers are usually the target of recruitment for such management posts. However, there is no guarantee that a fully-experienced teacher will act like a well-prepared skillful supervisor educated for the position. Language Supervisor Training Course (LSTC) aimed to respond to this growing demand in the ELT market by providing a comprehensive training package precisely engineered to provide the participants with the insights and skills a supervisor may require in the workplace. It is further enriched with hands-on activities that are integral to the understanding of the job description for language supervisors.
This fourth round of the course is fully online as a response to the requests from managers, supervisors (DoSs), and teachers from all around the country who were keen to attend the face-to-face course yet they were restrained by time and geographical distance.
Why This Course?
- are equipped with the appropriate knowledge and experience to carry out management and leadership duties,
- gain a better understanding and hands-on experience of the language supervisory in language centers and schools,
- can transform their teaching skill to management skills,
- find the smarter opportunity to improve the prospects for career/job progression in English language teaching.
How Will I Be Assessed?
The course participants are required to write a 2500/3000 word hands-on project report based on the imaginary problems (case study) raised by the course presenters. The participants are expected to analyze the problem (case), develop possible ways to handle it, and suggest the most efficient solution. The academic support and skillful justifications should be provided for the decisions.
Important Note: If participants are not willing to complete the above task for any reason, they receive a “Certificate of Completion” at the end of the course. Those who complete the task will receive a graded “Certificate of Achievement”. Those completed the task with high grade will receive free consulting services from ELTacademia for a year.